This small sized hardware control board, control and manage thermal printer, I/O buttons and sensors, displays, terminals and workflows. Device can be configured with integrated web server.
The board successfully works on IEEE 802.11 Wifi networks and RS485 networks.
RS485 protocol which is using by board successfully performs bidirectional communication on a half-duplex line with only 2 cables designed by me.
The project is written in C/C++ language. Both hardware and software designed by me.
The device performs;
- Communicates with REST web services via WiFi connection,
- Automatic firmware upgrade update management,
- Multi language supports,
- Support communication in IEEE 802.11 networks,
- Manages static IP and DHCP configurations,
- Creates access point itself for recovery problems,
- Tracks WiFi signal strength for preventing packet loss,
- Communicates with other hardwares and servers with RS485 bus
- Up to 1200m communication via RS485
- Print graphics and customizable fonts from ECS POS thermal printers,
- Hardware monitoring, power supply, printer and WiFi signal strength,
- Integrated web server for settings,
- Controls the 2×16 parallel LCD displays,
- Controls 7 I/O buttons,
- Controls serial ECS POS thermal line printers,
Developed project files
Firmware is still developing