Matrix led displays shows numbers and alpha numeric characters. In addition to numbers, it displays scrolling texts and symbols programmed from the computer.
The device works on IEEE 802.11 Wifi networks. Besides Wifi, it supports RS485 communication protocol. The RS485 communication protocol used by the hardware belongs to me. The protocol successfully performs bidirectional communication on a half-duplex line.
The project is written in C/C++ language. Both hardware and software designed by me.
The device performs;
- Communicates with REST web services via WiFi connection,
- Automatic firmware upgrade update management,
- Multi language supports,
- Support communication in IEEE 802.11 networks,
- Manages static IP and DHCP configurations,
- Creates access point itself for recovery problems,
- Tracks WiFi signal strength for preventing packet loss,
- Communicates with other hardwares and servers with RS485 bus
- Up to 1200m communication via RS485
- Hardware monitoring, power supply and WiFi signal strength,
- Integrated web server for settings,
- Controls the 40×10 400 SMD leds up to 40fps,
- Controls 3 I/O buttons,
Developed project files
Firmware is still developing