7 segment counter displays shows numbers and alpha numeric characters. Settings can be made with the web server integrated on the displays. The device works on IEEE 802.11 Wifi networks and RS485 networks.
The display can also work as a internet clock or price display screens via web services.
The RS485 communication protocol used by the hardware belongs to me. The protocol successfully performs bidirectional communication on a half-duplex line
The project is written in C/C++ language. Both hardware and software designed by me.
The device performs;
- Communicates with REST web services via WiFi connection,
- Automatic firmware upgrade update management,
- Multi language supports,
- Support communication in IEEE 802.11 networks,
- Manages static IP and DHCP configurations,
- Creates access point itself for recovery problems,
- Tracks WiFi signal strength for preventing packet loss,
- Communicates with other hardwares and servers with RS485 bus
- Up to 1200m communication via RS485
- Hardware monitoring, power supply and WiFi signal strength,
- Integrated web server for settings,
- Controls the 6×7 segment led displays,
- Controls 3 I/O buttons,
Developed project files
Firmware is still developing