This project is developing for fleet and warehouse management of logistic companies.
It provides user friendly design with JQuery and Bootstrap libraries.
MySQL database is preferred as the database server in the project and most of the communications between DB and user interactions provided with Ajax.
Canbus data collected from vehicles is used for the analysis of orders, vehicles and drivers in the system. The data (fuel, location, duration, distance…) collected from the vehicles and the order data are interpreted together and the analysis of the order route is evaluated with real data.
A private online vehicle tracking system screen has been designed with Google Maps API for customers to track their loads. The system automatically sends sms text messages to customers when their loads approaches the delivery point.
By using the canbus data, the efficiency and the profitability of the vehicles are analyzed. Live status of vehicles can be monitored online.
An unlimited number of warehouses can be added to the system. Each warehouse can be divided into unlimited sub-sections. Rental fee, billing period and service fee can be arranged for each sections.
For warehouse rental orders, user select the non-busy section then the system creates a QR code for the customer’s product to be stored. After the user creates the order, the system automatically calculates the service fees and invoices them in the desired periods.
The software performs;
- Dashboard for online monitoring of company, orders, vehicles, warehouses,
- Web services for orders, invoices and vehicle traking,
- Online order tracking (fleet and warehouse),
- Performance reports,
- Fleet vehicle monitoring,
- Fleet order status and profitability tracking,
- Invoice and credit tracking,
- Multi language supports,
- MySQL database transactions,
- MySQL database diagnoses,
- External soap or rest web services integrations.
- Mobile friendly desing,
- AI for better route management
- External SOAP or REST web services integrations,
Developed project files
This part is hidden for security reasons. Please contact me to see the details.